La web de esic.edu utiliza cookies para obtener datos estadísticos de la navegación de sus usuarios. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Puedes ampliar esta información aquí. Aceptar
Since China has regained its position as an economic powerhouse, no education in business is complete without first-hand understanding of the world’s second largest economy. In this context, ESIC Business and Marketing School has developed a strong presence in China with the aims of strengthening the curriculum of its programmes and also enhancing the career prospects of its graduates. This presence has resulted in around 400 Chinese students participating in the School’s programmes (UG, PG, Languages, Executive Education, Study tours, etc) along with some 70 ESIC students complementing their professional training in China during the last academic year.
ESIC’s strong position in China has been built upon the following:
1. Membership of the Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools. ESIC is one of only five European business schools to be part of this select group of institutions.
2. Renowned professionals within the faculty with a strong reputation in China. An example of this is a faculty member who has received the Liupan Mountain Friendship Award from China’s Ningxia Government for his “contribution to the development of its economy and society”; one of the few Westerners to receive such high recognition.
3. 3. Research on China and other emerging economies. Research works have been published in international peer-reviewed journals, as books, in edited volumes, presented at international conferences and featured in the specialist media.
4. A network of Chinese universities. ESIC has signed collaboration agreements with more than ten Chinese universities across the country, some of them ranked within the top 500 in the world.
5. Inclusion of China in the curriculum of the School’s programmes. This has also resulted in a constant flow of students, faculty members and practitioners participating in the School’s activities both in Spain and China.
© 2011 Esic Business & Marketing School. CIF: R2800828B. Legality