La web de esic.edu utiliza cookies para obtener datos estadísticos de la navegación de sus usuarios. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Puedes ampliar esta información aquí. Aceptar
As a result of the deep transformation of the country´s economy after the open-door policy and the WTO accession, China is currently a major player in international trade. This new environment for business is increasingly demanding businesswomen/men with a clear international vision, cultural sensibility and tested management skills. In this context, ESIC has been training Chinese students and practitioners in business studies and foreign languagesboth in Spain and China.
How does ESIC embrace China?
1. UG, PG, Language programmes at ESIC. This enhances their career prospects by studying in a leading marketing school in Europe within a multicultural learning environment.
2. A wide range of business and language programmes. Students can choose to study business in English or Spanish both at UG and PG level. They can also study Spanish or English as a foreign language.
3. Campuses in 12 cities in Spain. Main campuses in Madrid (one of the largest European cities and a major business centre), Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, and Pamplona. ESIC also two campuses in Brazil.
4. Support services for students. A dedicated Chinese tutor, career services, scholarships to outstanding students, career services,internships, an entrepreneurship centre, etc.
5. Talks and seminars on China. Every year ESIC organises events with practitioners and academics to discuss the latest trends on doing business in China; these talks are open to all the students in the School.
6. Executive Education programmes. Tailor-made programmes for companies developed along with Chinese partner universities and business schools.
© 2011 Esic Business & Marketing School. CIF: R2800828B. Legality