La web de esic.edu utiliza cookies para obtener datos estadísticos de la navegación de sus usuarios. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Puedes ampliar esta información aquí. Aceptar
China, along with other emerging economies, is the main strategic objective of most multinational corporations as it has been widely accepted that they will be the drivers of growth in the next decade. Recognising this need, ESIC has been increasingly including China in the curriculum of its programmes as well as organising activities to have first-hand experience in the market with the highest potential for development.
How does ESIC lead the way in China?
1. The leading business school is developing strong links with China. ESIC is a pioneer both in Spain and Europe in having a strong position in China.
2. Long-standing relations with the Chinese government, universities and companies. The School has built a network with a presence in China´s major cities through partnerships and collaborative agreements.
3. One of the first business schools in incorporating China in its programmes. China and other emerging markets are now an important part of ESIC´s curricula.
4. Practical experience of doing business in China. ESIC offers first-hand experience in the Chinese marketplace through study tours and exchange programmes.
5. Joint programmes developed along with major Chinese universities and business schools. UG, PG and Executive Education programmes are on offer with Chinese partners.
© 2011 Esic Business & Marketing School. CIF: R2800828B. Legality