The Careers Department mission is to foster the professional development of the former students and facilitate their incorporation into the job market, ensuring the suitability of the job profile and vice versa, i.e. taking into account the candidate's wishes, interests, needs and preferences, while meeting the needs of the companies.
The department offers an integral service of search, recruitment and pre-selection among ESIC's students to connect them with jobs in all functional areas, hierarchical levels and geographical locations.
A large number of companies turn to ESIC in their search for managerial talent. We have collaborated with over 8.000 companies, recruitment agencies and headhunters, who trust our academic quality and our school's professional training.
We manage around 3,000 offers annually from all the business sectors, covering a wide range of functional areas and hierarchical levels.
Among the most important activities we must mention MEET, an annual event held at ESIC Pozuelo and ESIC Valencia. At MEET, the most important business representatives have the chance to meet up and connect with our students, value their skills and find the right profiles for their vacant positions.
If you want to learn more about this annual job fair, please access the Meet your Future website
A personalized service that will not only assist you during your studies in ESIC but throughout your career:
- Management of offers that can be adapted to the professional profile, motivations and desires of each candidate.
- Personalised advice and Human Resources consultancies: Curriculum Vitae, job interviews, job searching techniques, professional networking and personalised tracking of your professional development.
- Workshops and professional degree orientation seminars as well as support for degree development plans.
- Employment forum where we put our students in contact with the participating companies that are looking for their skills and talent.
- Round table discussions where Human Resources experts and ex-students put forward and analyse their visions and experiences over different options within professional development.
- Corporate presentations from companies that explain their activity, area of concentration and selection processes.
- Conferences about the situation within the work and employment opportunities markets.
- A completely free and personalised service that is supported by new technologies; the whole process is completely computerised, which eases the concurrence of offers and requests in a fast and effective way, short listing candidates in 48 hours.
- The purpose of the Service for Companies is to establish closer ties between the School and the Companies.
- We help our clients organize presentations, seminars and conferences and offer our facilities to carry out their selection processes.
- We also generate additional activities to foster studies like contests, awards and research grants, all channeled through ESIC or its foundation.
- Definition of the requested profile: we help the client to accurately define the candidate profile they need to match the job vacancy.
- Recruitment process: Thanks to our database and IT-based management system, we identify the best candidates for the job posts according to the criteria laid down in the profile definition. This process normally takes 48 hours.
- CVs delivery: we send the candidates' original CVs to the company, (to avoid the CV standardization that causes information loss).
- Additional services: After the reception and analysis of the information, we are at our client's disposal to help them to carry out the interviews, expand the information or provide extra documentation.
- Follow-up: the process is carried out entirely by the client company, although the Department will carry out follow-up assistance to be informed about the processes and, if necessary, redefine the profile or send more candidates.
Currently, ESIC is in contact with more than 8,000 companies, both private and public, for the implementation of student internships. The number of companies that take part in these agreements has been increasing steadily.
ESIC, in an effort to provide the best opportunities for our students, has agreements with some of the most important companies within the economic sphere, among which we highlight: