June – July 2023
1 – 2 weeks
900€ - 2.500€
On campus in Madrid
Our summer courses are a good fit for those who are looking to combine the best of education and the professional world.
Designed for national and international university students & recent graduates and executive profiles, these 1-2 week
programs will bring you closer to forward-thinking practitioners, with a demonstrated experience in top business organizations,
who are committed to sharing their knowledge and expertise.
WHAT IS BETTER THAN STUDYING AT ONE OF EUROPE'S TOP UNIVERSITIES AND BUSINESS SCHOOLS?
BEING ABLE TO DO SO IN MADRID!
A cosmopolitan, lively, hive of activity year-round, special city, which will not leave you indifferent... We dare you to prove us wrong!
Spain is one of the most attractive countries to study in and to enjoy during the summer, as it combines top-quality teaching and a one-of-a-kind lifestyle experience. It stands out for its climate, its unique philosophy of life, its festivals (at the top of the list during the summertime), its rich cuisine, the diversity of its landscapes, its historical and monumental legacy its cultural wealth... Some even say that Spain is a small Europe within Europe, holding different identities.
Take this opportunity to boost your professional skills whilst enjoying life in sunny Madrid, which is at the forefront of the world's most multicultural cities.
Expand your knowledge and enjoy a memorable experience!
1-2 weeks living
UPCOMING EDITIONS: SUMMER COURSES - ESIC UNIVERSITY
Aimed at National and international university students and recent graduates.
Location: ESIC University (Campus Madrid)
Duration: 1 week (30 hours)
Dates (2 options):
From 03 July 2023 to 07 July 2023
From 10 July 2023 to 14 July 2023
From Bitcoin to NFTs, surviving the natural selection
Delivered in English
- Understanding the historical background that explains the rise of these new technologies.
- Grasping the technological basis of Blockchain and crypto assets.
- Be able to economically assess the realities that have arisen.
- Understanding the legal and tax implications derived.
- Be able to manage the metaverse, the lines that define it, the activities that are carried out within, its economic value and legal aspects, as well as its relationship with Blockchain technology.
- Inmersive Metaverse experience. Create your own avatar with ESIC-Tech.
Simulador de marketing
Delivered in Spanish
- Saber manejar el mix de marketing orientado a resultados de ventas.
- Saber manejar las ventas de manera óptima para la mejora de la cuota de mercado en volumen y valor.
- Saber gestionar los costes y el beneficio de una empresa desde la perspectiva del marketing.
- Saber gestionar el ROMI
- Saber interpretar la información de mercado con habilidad analítica y holística.
- Saber tomar decisiones de marketing rápidas y eficaces.
Why do things happen? Understanding the world from a cultural perspective
Delivered in English
- Grasp a clear understanding of the multiple ways in which organisations create both social and economic value in a world where the way of doing business is being challenged and redefined.
- Develop global management skills and cultural intelligence to face workplace challenges as well as understanding where and how to use them, such as having difficult conversations, and leading cross-cultural teams.
- Understand relevant concepts, including: ethics/morality, responsibility, digital rights, data governance, human-data interaction, and innovation.
- Apply professional critical judgement and reflexivity to moral problems with no clear solutions.
UPCOMING EDITIONS: SUMMER COURSES - ESIC BUSINESS SCHOOL
Aimed at Experienced professionals, alumni and current students of postgraduate programs
Location: ESIC Business School (Campus Madrid)
Duration: 2 weeks (55 hours)
Dates: From 12 June 2023 to 22 June 2023
Cost: 2,500€ (special prices for ESIC alumni and ESIC partners)
Marketing innovation executive program: Trends in data, experience & growth
Delivered in English
- To understand the relevance of a Data-Driven organization and to learn about new business models based on data management.
- To understand how digitalization affects consumer experience, as well as the impact of new technologies in simulation and personalization in real-time.
- To optimize customer management processes with new technologies, in order to enrich the customer base, and apply new acquisition techniques.
- To master and apply innovative methodologies in the development of new businesses.
- To develop and boost a creative thinking mindset.