Data 2020: Year of significant changes
¿Cuándo?25 de Mar del 2021 | de a
Through its collaboration and performance platform, LutherOne continuously collects a wide spectrum of unique data about how companies (across different countries and industries) manage different parts of their business - not just in the context of recent changes. During the webinar, CEO and founder of LutherOne, Jiri Baca (ex-CEO of Vodafone) will offer an inside look into these invaluable insights, focusing on how these can help you manage today and get ready for tomorrow and all the changes it will bring.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
- Distinct differences between the first & second pandemic wave;
- Shifts in the work styles and their impact on productivity & performance of employees;
- Substantial increase in stress quotient & factors leading to increased burnout risk;
- Effects on employee loyalty;
- Transformation of collaboration and its implications to motivation;
- The increasing gap between top management and employees in terms of the perception of the situation;
- Impacts on customers;
- Recommendations, implications, key challenges, and much more...
17:30h. Welcome by Celia Garrido ESIC Sevilla.
17:40h. Speaker: Jiri Baca founder of LutherOne (ex-CEO of Vodafone).
18:20h. Q & A.