Our MBA programmes provide you with a world-class business education, combining theory and practice to equip you with the strategic, leadership and decision-making skills needed to meet the business challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our official degrees are designed to provide you with specialised and internationally recognised training. In addition, you will be able to build a wide network of contacts and establish valuable connections within your industry.
LIFELONG LEARNING MASTERS
LIFELONG LEARNING MASTERS
Our lifelong learning master's degrees are designed to meet the current demands of the labour market and provide you with excellent training.
OUR INTERNATIONAL CAMPUSES
There are many reasons why Madrid is the ideal capital to study, but we can sum it up in one: Madrid has it all. If there is one place where opportunities multiply, where everything is possible, where there is freedom to think, create and build... That place is the capital. A city that is open, welcoming and radiant. A city where you go, but from which you never want to leave.
Barcelona is an attractive destination in every sense. It is perfect for talents looking to access the labour market, with that point of international projection. Sea and mountains, unique architecture, social and cultural offerings to suit all tastes. Barcelona has all the potential for you to be the best version of your professional self.
RATED FOR EXCELLENCE
The QS Intelligence Unit has, through rigorous and independent data collection and analysis of performance metrics as set out in the QS Stars™ methodology, rated ESIC Business & Marketing School as a Five Stars institution.
We accompany you throughout the whole process, guiding and advising you so that you choose the best option for your professional career. These are the steps to follow:
- You request information through our form.
- An advisor will contact you in the following 24-48 hours.
- You have a first contact call and a consultancy meeting is convened for questions and doubts.
- You have a second call where all your doubts are solved, and you are guided in everything you need.
- If the programme meets your needs, you proceed to apply.
- Prepare the necessary documentation (such as university degree or certificates).
- Conduct a personal and professional essay.
- You hand in all documentation.
- Once the documentation is approved, you are scheduled for an interview with the program director.
- At this interview, you will be able to discuss any specifics you want to know about the program, as well as any questions you may have.
- After the interview, your advisor will contact you within 24-48 hours to notify you if you have been accepted into the program.
- Once you have been accepted, you have about 5 days to formalise your enrolment.
- Once the enrolment is complete, you will be given all your access (virtual classroom, e-mail...).
- Of course, our last step is always to congratulate you and to wish you the best for your studies.