At ESIC, we provide funding for students and candidates that meet the requirements of all of the grants programmes. Furthermore, we award grants from the Tripartite Foundation to company staff.
Graduate Studies Area / Madrid
• Two for the full time MBA programme.
• Two for the International MBA programme.
• 100% of the registration fees.
• Return ticket to the candidate’s home country.
• Medical Insurance for the duration of the programme.
• Funding of the rest of the programme through bank loans.
• Citizens from South American countries are awarded based on their academic qualifications, professional careers and their adaptation to the programme.
• January to March on www.fundacioncarolina.es
If you wish to apply for an official university master, you can access the scholarships provided by the Ministry of Education. Applicable to all Masters, at a national level. For more information visit the Ministry of Education website: www.mec.es
Application period open for ESIC – EXPIGA grant
"Empowering Social Leaders"
The EXPIGA Association, along with ESIC Business Marketing School, has opened up the candidate presentation application period for their “Empowering Social Leaders” grant, which offers three grants to carry out:
• One (1) Master’s in Marketing and Sales Management (GESCO).
• One (1) Master’s in Marketing Management (MIM) in Madrid.
• One (1) Master’s in Communication Management and Advertising Management (MPC).
The purpose of these grants is to train people who need to improve their training in marketing and/or advertising communication and who carry out their activity in a social organisation (both in Spain and in emerging countries) who work for peace and the development of the most disadvantaged regions.
• Travel grant of 500 euros to cover the grant holder’s travel expenses from his/her place of origin.*(2)
• Remunerated internship that is compatible with the master’s studies and that will provide him/her with extra income for his/her upkeep and stay in Madrid.*(3)
Targeted at people who come from countries or situations where education opportunities are limited and, after having received this training, they can positively influence on the development of their society.
• The Commission will study the application and the documentation provided by the candidate in order to proceed to selection.
• The interested parties will be informed about the Committee’s decision before the 13th of June 2014.
• Filled in application form that can be obtained from the ESIC website, indicating chosen Master’s. (Click hereto download the form).
• Copy of Passport or National Identity.
• 2 passport size photographs.
• Updated Curriculum Vitae.
• Copy of the academic record of studies completed.
• Letter of motivation about how society could be positively influenced upon. This should be about explaining the ideas or projects to be developed and carried out in order to make a positive impact on the quality of life of disadvantaged sections of society and how the master’s and the ESIC-Expiga grant can help to achieve it.
• A letter signed by the manager of the social association/institution where you currently carry out your functions.
• A letter of reference from any Expiga member in the event that it is possible to get one (it is not imperative).
• Statement of sufficient income to reside in Madrid.*(4)
• For international candidatures it is compulsory to present, in addition to the student record/transcript, a copy of the degree certificate.
• For the Master’s in Marketing Management it is essential to accredit a high level of English and, if possible, with the corresponding Level Certificate.
• People who come from countries or situations where the education opportunities are limited and who can demonstrate their involvement in improving the quality of life of disadvantaged collectives.
• Learning capacity.
• Social leadership.
• Who comply with the aforementioned requirements.
Starting on the 7th of April 2014 and ending on the 2nd of June 2014.
The application will be made by sending the previously mentioned documentation to the following address:
ESIC (Att. Departamento de Admisiones)
Avda. Valdenigrales, s/n .
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
*(1) The Master’s in Marketing Management is given in English and an essential requirement is the accreditation of an advanced level in this language.
*(2) *(4) The recipient will receive the travel grant once he/she has arrived in Madrid.
The grant does not include: upkeep expenses or local transport to get ESIC or any other expenses mentioned beforehand.
*(3) The recipient of the grant will be able to carry out a remunerated internship in order to obtain extra income during the stay in Madrid, however, the final decision will be taken by the company’s Human Resources department depending on the candidate’s profile and it will not suppose any contractual link with the company.
Important: The people participating cannot modify the conditions of this grant.
Aim and candidate profile
The Grant for Diversity is aimed at any person who, due to his/her gender, ethnic origin, religion or disability, is being discriminated against in a business environment, as well as disabled people (who legally certify a disability equal or over 33%).
For the 2014/2015 course, ESIC announces the Diversity Grant on a national scale with some economic aids that will be applied depending on the programme to which they will be given, excluding enrolment and fees if there were official ones in the cases of university degrees and masters through ascription to the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid and the Universidad Miguel Hernández in Valencia.
The following is a breakdown of the grant amounts per programme type:
• 50% grant (excluding enrolment and official fees) applicable to any of the master’s programmes .
Depending on the Type and Degree of Disability, as well as the candidate’s economic situation, the grant amounts indicated and described in the Grant may be increased.
2014/2015 Diversity Grant programme basis:
Candidate selection criteria:
• Discrimination: The Candidate must present documentation that justifies the discriminatory situation experienced.
• Disability: The Candidate must present the valid Disability Certificate (where it states type and degree).
• To have enough academic records for the qualification applied for and also to have been admitted into the ESIC
Candidates can present themselves for this Grant programme through the ESIC Campus Admissions Department.
See basis by clicking here »
Tripartite Foundation: + info www.fundaciontripartita.org
We help you manage, for free, grants from the Tripartite Foundation.
•Continuous training in businesses
•Individual permissions for training in executive programmes, ESIC postgraduate programmes and in-company training.
•Social security monetary assistance for businesses with state work centres.
•Training for contributing businesses regardless of their size and location.
Find out how to receive this aid via ESICs professional team.
Agreements with Companies:.
We establish agreements for the collaboration of national businesses and multinationals with the objective of facilitating personal and professional development of employee’s whilst benefiting from better efficiency in the work place. These agreements provide preferential conditions which are sometimes extended to the spouses and children of employees.
ESIC mantiene CONVENIOS DE FINANCIACIÓN con determinadas entidades bancarias en condiciones preferentes para los alumnos matriculados en cualquiera de los programas de la escuela. En la Secretaría del Área se encuentran las normas y condiciones específicas de cada uno de estos convenios.
Condiciones de financiación
Plan de Desarrollo Profesional de ESIC, es un programa formativo y económico para que puedas acceder a nuestros programas master y programas superiores con herramientas de activación profesional individualizadas y condiciones de financiación excepcionales. Sólo para master programas superiores con inicio enero - marzo 2017: www.plandesarrolloprofesionalesic.com
Get training to work anywhere in the world [+]
Discover the experience of studying in ESIC as told by its protagonists [+]
Our Business School: 52 years training professionals [+]
The companies trust our training
Our employment area has more than 4000 companies [+]
Graduate Studies Studies Options
Access the complete catalogue of our academic options in the Masters and Graduate Studies courses [+]
Events, gatherings and meetings designed to connect our students [+]