The SGC-ESIC was designed based on the methodology where the processes are distributed in the following classification:
- Two key blocks of relationship with/attention to stakeholders and provision of training services:
- 2 Procedures for relations with stakeholders: students, teachers, companies, parents, schools, etc. (coded with number 2)
- 3 Procedures for program design and development (coded with number 3)
- Two large blocks covering to the entire institution:
- 1 Strategic Procedures (coded with number 1)
- Quality Procedures (coded with number 5)
- A support block for the provision of services, which brings together procedures such as: Marketing (publication of title information); Infrastructures (material resources); Management of teaching and non-teaching staff; Purchasing and Suppliers; etc. (coded with number 4).