ESIC, with the desire to train people towards excellence and with a well-differentiated academic offer, wants to be a link between the company and people, from university studies to continuous training.
In our concern to do our best every day and to constantly improve, ESIC launched a Continuous Improvement Project, which aims to articulate throughout the school the adequate processes and resources to implement a Quality Policy towards Excellence.
ESIC's Quality Policy pursues the following objectives:
- Consolidate adequate quality levels that make those who participate in our programs people who can develop a personal and professional life at the highest level.
- Implementation in ESIC of National and International Accreditation and Certification standards, both in University Programs, MBA and Master Programs, as well as in Continuous Training Programs.
- Promote through ESIC, Quality Models as the driving force and innovator in the rest of the organisations, both educational and other sectors.
- Compliance with the requirements and continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the Quality System (including legal and regulatory)
- Develop a sustainable Quality Model that promotes the 5 ESIC Cultures (Diversity, Excellence, Service, Co-responsibility and Novelty)
D. Eduardo Gómez
Chairman of ESIC University
A PROFESIONALES EN
Y COMPETENCIAS DIGITALES