International projection Experience abroad + language training
+ language training
INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY PROGRAMS
As an ESIC student you have the option to complete and validate your training abroad during a semester or academic year via 5 COURSES.
Education and internship mobility within the European Educational Space, funded by the European Union itself.
Flexibility to add an official title of the destination country while studying the last year abroad.
* Obtain your dual degree in 4 years.
Flexibility in covering educational fees at the destination University or with specific financial conditions without any geographical limitation.
Mobility outside the European Educational Space.
Specific mobility of academic validation with institutions around the world.
+ 125 agreements
with national and international universities
Agreements in 40+ Countries
in 4 continents
Residential Study Tours
per year in international programs
our specialized center in foreign language training
Knowledge of languages is one of the factors that most affects the employability of our students. To do this, you can get a degree entirely in English or a bilingual degree, and access qualifications abroad.
Our goal is that all students who study at ESIC enter the market with a suitable language level to deal with any situation anywhere in the world.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- At ESIC Idiomas, we are a center that prepares and examines the main official exams and certificates, both in the professional and academic fields: Cambridge and TOEFL.
- The language learning process is homogeneous, grouping students by levels with peers in similar situations.
- If your English proficiency level is high (minimum C1), you can take a second language in the selected degrees: Chinese.
- We consider the certification of language skills as accreditation when accessing the labor market with more guarantees.
- Options of international courses, qualifications and stays abroad to implement and improve your language skills.
- We teach other courses in other languages, like Spanish for foreigners.