19 tools for working remotelyManagement | Artículo
- Febrero 2020
- Slack: Instant messaging and channels by subject, client or project.
- Zoom: Virtual meeting rooms for up to 100 people.
- Meet: Tool integrated with Google Calendar for informal meetings of up to 10 people.
- Miro: work in a big canvas to move information in real time with different users connected.
- AWW: Digital whiteboard with option to share and download the final result.
- Mural: Tool for collaborative meetings that allows interaction around a digital board.
- Stormboard: It has templates and allows to share videos, Excel documents, etc.
- Whiteboard: Digital whiteboard for teamwork and very easy to use.
Organization of work
- Asana: Integrates communication, calendar, boards, repositories, etc.
- Teams: Corporate version of Microsoft, which integrates many of its tools into one and allows collaboration.
- Trello: Based on the Kanban method, it has different groups and virtual boards managed in a collaborative way.
- Drive: Google tool with large storage capacity, which allows us to organize our work and share links.
- Onedrive: Microsoft's alternative for centralizing documents integrated into Teams.
- Dropbox: Useful for centralizing and sharing open content without having a Microsoft or Google account.
- Doodle: Very useful tool to agree on dates.
- Loomio: Free software for making decisions collectively without being together.
- Mentimeter: Used to make presentations and events interactive.
- Kahoot: Functionalities for training and gamification of events.
- Kanbanize: Allows a large number of automations to manage flows in an intuitive way.
También te puede interesar
We want to share with you some of the managerial implications derived from the last paper published by ESIC’s research lab: MADGIC. Reference: Buil López-Menchero, T., Mata García, P., Gomez Campi...
- Publicado por _ESIC Business & Marketing School
«Nuestra cabeza es redonda para permitir al pensamiento cambiar de dirección». Picabia, F. Me levanto, me ducho, me visto y cojo el coche. Lo mío es la ruta. Soy de esos que piensan qu...
- Publicado por Alejandro Martín