19 tools for working remotelyManagement | Artículo
- Febrero 2020
- Slack: Instant messaging and channels by subject, client or project.
- Zoom: Virtual meeting rooms for up to 100 people.
- Meet: Tool integrated with Google Calendar for informal meetings of up to 10 people.
- Miro: work in a big canvas to move information in real time with different users connected.
- AWW: Digital whiteboard with option to share and download the final result.
- Mural: Tool for collaborative meetings that allows interaction around a digital board.
- Stormboard: It has templates and allows to share videos, Excel documents, etc.
- Whiteboard: Digital whiteboard for teamwork and very easy to use.
Organization of work
- Asana: Integrates communication, calendar, boards, repositories, etc.
- Teams: Corporate version of Microsoft, which integrates many of its tools into one and allows collaboration.
- Trello: Based on the Kanban method, it has different groups and virtual boards managed in a collaborative way.
- Drive: Google tool with large storage capacity, which allows us to organize our work and share links.
- Onedrive: Microsoft's alternative for centralizing documents integrated into Teams.
- Dropbox: Useful for centralizing and sharing open content without having a Microsoft or Google account.
- Doodle: Very useful tool to agree on dates.
- Loomio: Free software for making decisions collectively without being together.
- Mentimeter: Used to make presentations and events interactive.
- Kahoot: Functionalities for training and gamification of events.
- Kanbanize: Allows a large number of automations to manage flows in an intuitive way.
También te puede interesar
Los colores rodean nuestra vida y son capaces de generar sensaciones, percepciones y estados emocionales que pueden condicionar nuestras conductas. En marketing, el color es un lenguaje que comu...
- Publicado por Francisco Torreblanca